Unlock your phone now!
unlockfan.com - Terms and Conditions
UnlockFan.com website is operating as a third party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, phones, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All images, logos and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
UnlockFan.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use www.unlockfan.com. Your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
We will make a full refund to you if the unlock code cannot be calculated or found for your IMEI number.
In more than 99% of the time a network code will be found and will unlock your device. In there rare instance the unlock doesn’t work, video proof will be required of you in order to make you a full refund:
1. Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device
2. Inputting the unlock code/codes provided into your device / Shwoing the full steps when the phone is unlocked via unlock application.
3. ONLY FOR SONY the video needs to show the counter check!
Please note that we will not make any refunds to you if your Sony Xperia is “Hardlocked” and you order an unlock code, it is very important to check you have enough attempts first!
How to check?
Please insert a non-accepted SIM card and start up the phone. When the screen says "emergency calls"
1. Start up the phone and then press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
If your device shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes from above, it means that your device is unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your mobile phone is hardlocked and there are 0 attempts to enter the code. SO DON'T PLACE AN ORDER!
No refunds will be given if:
1. The IMEI number provided by you is incorrect and an unlock code has been generated.
2. The phone is already unlocked or is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminished the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most devices will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please contact us to check first.
3. No video proof is provided. To receive a full refund you have to upload on www.dropbox.com a video showing the IMEI by dialing *#06# and entering the correct code we sent to you. Please make this video so that the Manufacturers can see all the steps CLEARLY (not blurry) and then send us the link of the video in order to receive an alternative code or a full refund.
4. The unlocking service was purchased else where.
5. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded with less than 7 business days our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
By placing an order you understand and agree that the posted turnaround times are average times and are not guaranteed.
6. Your handset was successfully unlocked, but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible so please note that is your responsibility to make sure the device you want to unlock will be compatible with the sim card and carrier you are trying to use. If you have a CDMA device it will not work on a GSM network.
*If you have an error with the code or are unsure about unlocking your device please contact us immediately for support.
7. The IMEI is not Clean or ''blacklisted'' which means that your device has been reported lost or stolen or unpaid contract. In this case the codes will not work!
8. Your handset doesn't prompt for a code and there is no field designed to insert the code.
9. ONLY FOR iPHONE SPRINT USA: It's MANDATORY before using this service to make sure the IMEI is CLEAN (NOT declared lost/stolen or unpaid contract) Before Request Unlock" .
No refund if the IMEI is blacklisted.
10. ONLY FOR METROPCS / T-MOBILE DEVICES THAT REQUIRES THE UNLOC VIA UNLOCK APP - We only can issue a refund for "NOT ELIGIBLE FOR UNLOCK" issue, we will not refund any complaint about "Communication Error" or "Server not responding. please try again later.". It is mandatory to check before ordering if your phone have "Server not responding. please try again later." issue. If the answer is yes then you can try to fix this error by performing a hard reset on your phone, or upgrading his firmware. So please make sure your phone can communicate with "Device Unlock App" server BEFORE place your order.
10. ONLY FOR iPHONE SPRINT USA: It's MANDATORY before using this service to make sure the IMEI is CLEAN (NOT declared stolen or unpaid contract) Before Request Unlock" .
Failing to do so will result in a no refund available, provider is very strict with that. Do not submit Junk (if the IMEI is not from Sprint = No Refund).
11. ONLY FOR METROPCS / T-MOBILE UNLOCKING VIA UNLOCK APP - We only refund for "NOT ELIGIBLE FOR UNLOCK" issue, we will not refund any complaint about "Communication Error" or "Server not responding. please try again later.". It is mandatory to check before ordering if your phone have "Server not responding. please try again later." issue. If the answer is yes then you can try to fix this error by performing a hard reset on your phone, or upgrading his firmware. Again make sure your phone can communicate with "Device Unlock App" server BEFORE place your order.- See more at: https://www.safeunlockcode.com/terms-and-conditions#sthash.RhuuKkcX.dpuf
Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account.
While most of our services are instant and can be returned in just few minutes please note that we do not keep stock of all unlock codes for delivery. Depending on the method for retrieving your unlock code, times may vary for turnaround times. We will do all we can to find your code and fulfill the order as fast as we can.
While our Remote IMEI Unlock Codes are easy and safe to use, please use at your own risk. We are not liable if you damage your handheld device from improper use.
Please note that you need to contact us first in order to confirm if the giveways applys for your device model.
Please feel free to contact us for any other question!
Money back guarantee*
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee