Unlock SONY ERICSSON
Sony Ericsson Unlock - Overview!
Are you looking to unlock your Sony mobile phone? If yes, UnlockFan can provide you the unlock codes for your IMEI!
100% safe and NO technical skills required!
Once you receive the network unlock code and easy to follow instructions, your device will be unlocked in less than 2 minutes!
We can provide the codes for the latest models including Sony Xperia X, Z5, C5 Ultra & many more, just check the full list here!
We support for unlocking the most GSM Carriers including At&t, T-Mobile, Cricket, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Koodo, Telus, Vodafone, Orange, O2 and more.
Important Unlocking Guidelines!
Before placing an order for your Sony device, please make sure you:
1. Submit the correct IMEI (Find the IMEI by dialing *#06# on your phone)
2. Select the original country and network and NOT the one you wish to use after the unlock process!
- We will not make any refunds to you if you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements mentioned above!
- Please remember that you can't cancel your order if it has been submitted and has begun processing!
- Please note that we will not make any refunds to you if your Sony Xperia is “Hardlocked” and you order an unlock code, it is very important to check you have enough attempts first!
How to check the unlock attempts on your Sony Xperia?
Please insert a non-accepted SIM card and start up the phone. When the screen says "emergency calls"
1. Start up the phone and then press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu:
Network Subset 10
Service Provider 10
If your device shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes from above, it means that your device is unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your mobile phone is hardlocked and there are 0 (zero) attempts to enter the code. SO DON'T PLACE AN ORDER!
Tutorial - How to Unlock Sony Ericsson?
Step by step guide to unlock your Sony Xperia phone.
1. Send us:
- The IMEI number of your mobile phone (dial *#06# to get it).
- The country and network where your phone is SIM locked.
- Your email address where you want to receive the code!
2. Check the price and the availability for your IMEI and pay securely via PayPal!
3. When the code is ready we will send it to you via email.
Instructions on how to use the code for your Sony Ericsson device:
After receiving the code, just insert another SIM card and wait for your phone to prompt for network unlock code.Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
In case your phone doesn't ask for the code and there is no designated field to enter it, please contact us for support.
Recent unlocked models:
Money back guarantee*
- All the latest handset models!
- We have the lowest prices in the market
- Fast code delivery via Email!
- Easy to follow instructions
- 24/7 Live support - we are ready to help.
- 100% Money back Guarantee